Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Reasons Why 2

A friend of mine told me to get you back again if you're really the one I want. Maybe until I have no energy and love left.
But honestly I'm not ready to do it again
I've done it, not once, but twice
They ended up with me broken,
again and again
I'm not ready to be broken again
I still have much for you but you don't
Even deep down inside I wanna do it,
I don't know how and I'm not sure I can
Actually I wanna prove to you that,
I'm better now
I can balance you
I can love you better than before
I can be more patient
But I don't have any chances to do those
I have so much to give but you don't want mine anymore
It's sad but the fact
How hard I deny or fight it, it will bite me back
And I'm not capable to accept that kind of hurt anymore
Yes, I admit that I'm weak and I love you so much
But still, I don't wanna disturb you with my selfishness
It's not love but just an obsession

No comments:

Post a Comment