Friday, November 19, 2010

In Everything I Do

When I park my car in the basement, I'll remember you
The place where we shared, talked and loved each other
When I eat at my cafe, I'll remember you
Oxtail soup and ice lemon tea, your favorites

When I wanna get my breakfast, I'll remember you
The time we met a lot together
When I through those streets, I'll remember you
The streets we often got through

When Tuesday and Friday come, I'll remember you
That I used to drive you to your work place
When Wednesday comes, I'll remember you
The day that you don't work and free

When I see ice cubes in my glass, I'll remember you
The one who loves eating them
When I see coke on the menu, I'll remember you
The one who loves drinking it

When I see a silver jazz like mine, I'll remember you
Like your car that I drove a lot
When I feel uncomfortable in a crowded place, I'll remember you
Both of us directly wanna go home after it

In everything I do, I'll remember you because you're the one in my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment